WE THRIVE TOGETHER
prepare • adapt • grow
It’s hard to believe how taking action from that “not on my watch” moment years ago when my community was senselessly losing young lives has propelled our Worldmaker team through hundreds of thousands of miles traveled and lives touched across the U.S. and around the world,
Whole-hearted: We commit; we’re builders; we care.
Positive: We bring vision; we bring purpose; we bring hope.
Trailblazers: We innovate; we’re experts; we lead. We do everything with integrity.
A world prepared to THRIVE through adversity.
What We Do
- Convene experts to create narratives of thriving and needed field tools.
- Serve as the premiere global resource for human resilience education.
- Direct the National Resilience Institute (US) and help communities around the world prepare for and respond to disruptions.
- Commission academic research and translate the findings into freely available resources.
- Lead global professional development experiences that strengthen helpers and vulnerable communities.
Why Our Work Matters
We live in turbulent times. Too often, when bad things happen, structures that help people cope are not in place. People are suffering unnecessarily. Worldmaker International is the NGO that equips leaders and helpers to thrive and to unleash the power of human potential. We shape academic work understood by the few into practical tools used by the many.
YOUR WORLDMAKER TEAM
Our Board and Executive Team collaborate closely, leading with clarity of vision and
generating impact that provides donors with a strong return on their philanthropic investments.
Maya Tadmor-Anderman, MBA
Consultant, Community Resilience and Social Impact
Lieutenant General, U.S. Army (retired)
Director of Special Projects, R2P Innovations, US
Clinical & Operations Director, Consolidated Africa Services, Zimbabwe
Lola Olakunbi, M.D.
National Health Service, UK
Founder, Ingo Health, UK
Director, Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management, UK
Giacomo Tormene, PhD
Managing Director, Carma Laboratories, US
Bob VandePol, MSW
Executive Director of Employee, Church & School Assistance Programs, US
April Smith, JD
Immediate Past Chair, Managing Attorney, Office of the Texas Attorney General