WE THRIVE TOGETHER
prepare • adapt • grow
A world prepared to thrive through adversity.
We hold an unshakeable belief in human potential. We all have the right to thrive. Pairing research with a voice of calm, hope and positivity, we can build stronger, more resilient organizations and communities capable of thriving through adversity. While individually we are unable to solve today’s pressing social problems, united we can make the world – our world – a better place for all. We thrive together.
What We Do
- Convene experts to create narratives of thriving and needed field tools.
- Serve as the premiere global resource for human resilience education.
- Direct the National Resilience Institute (US) and help communities around the world prepare for and respond to disruptions.
- Commission academic research and translate the findings into freely available resources.
- Lead global professional development experiences that strengthen helpers and vulnerable communities.
Whole-hearted: We commit; we’re builders; we care.
Positive: We bring vision; we bring purpose; we bring hope.
Trailblazers: We innovate; we’re experts; we lead. We do everything with integrity.
Why Our Work Matters
We live in turbulent times. Too often, when bad things happen, structures that help people cope are not in place. People are suffering unnecessarily. Worldmaker International is the NGO that equips leaders and helpers to thrive and to unleash the power of human potential. We shape academic work understood by the few into practical tools used by the many.
Worldmaker International is directed by an esteemed international Board of Directors and operates under the leadership of Mollie Marti, PhD, JD (USA) and David Richmond, CBE (UK). For inquiries, email us.
YOUR WORLDMAKER TEAM
Our Board and Executive Team collaborate closely, leading with clarity of vision and
generating impact that provides donors with a strong return on their philanthropic investments.